Musicale Show Incident - Singer Chamika Sirimanna

Musicale Show Incident - Singer Chamika Sirimanna- Video









Chamika janaprasad sirimanne was conceived in 1980-10-17 at kaluthara. Dun my studies at kalutara vidyalaya from essential to A/Ls. My life was started encompassing a musical back ground. my granddad was a speaker of music which was Mr. Siril Sirimanna and my father was a saxophone player Mr. Susil Sirimanna I had for every shaped and won numerous honors on my music transporter

For example,

Thurunu shakthi on year 2000 - 1 st at Kaluthara area

Turunu shakthi on year 2003 - 2 nd at Kaluthara area

Turunu shakthi on year 2005 - 1 st at Kaluthara area

 The defining moment of my life was Super Star that I had came to last 24 In my bearer I had peformed with number of groups In 1997 - Super sparkle 1998 - veracions 2001 - Upul & the posse 2005 to 2006 Rajiv & the tribe I had done a few collections ,

on 2006 may - The super stars of tomorrow (Torana) (Mix Albm) ,

Api wenwena tharamata, samawela matakiyanna. 2006 -

nov- sanda raginiya (blend collection) , sandarajiniya ,

mage duppath as deka 2007 walk Lassana Aththatu (Own Album) (Nilwala) Programming interface wenwena tharamata melody had got the SLIM grants 2007 as the people groups melody of the year