Bikini Model Hirunika Premachandra's Pictures Showed In Hiru TV Program



Bikini Model Hirunika Premachandra's Pictures Showed In Hiru TV Program-Video



Hirunika Premachandra is little girl of Sri Lankan late parliment part Bharatha Lakshman Premachandra. Bharatha was conceived in 1956 October eighth. He was a counselor to president Mahinda Rajapaksha. However Bharatha Lakshman was executed by the same political gathering alongside his bodygurds throughout a shootout. Hirunika Premachandra gained her appoinment letter on thirteenth January at Temple Trees for SLFP's co-coordinator for Colombo East. Beign an UPFA Colombo District race applicant Bharatha's girl says that she attempt her best to deliver an environment where the individuals can live gently without any dread. She say this proclamation on a political gathering at Hulfsdorp Colombo. She further said if my daddy Bharatha lakshman as alive today and he perceived what amount of the individuals he adored, love his girl, he might be exceptionally cheerful. I accept that he is some place, viewing me and providing for me his favors." She further expressed: "We won't permit any racially persuaded lawmakers or fundamentalists to approach in the Colombo region. Assuming that that happens, then an environment where the Muslim and Tamil individuals can't live in Colombo will be made. I know this after my father's passing. I know the shameful acts that have been carried out to every you one. You just need to manage these treacheries for an additional 28 days. I guarantee every you one at this minute that you will never need to face such shameful acts again."

Hiruika's father Bharatha was concentrated on at Colombo Ananda College. Bharatha Lakshman captivated with liberal legislative issues and turned into a part of Kolonnawa Urban Council because of his father's impact. After few years Bharatha joined with Sri Lanka Mahajana Party and acted as an its coordinator for the Kollonnawa.

Hirunika says anbitious, hardwork and objective arranged individuals are the moves her. She further says I dont need to be an activist as I believe that I am so youthful still. So far I am buckling down on my father's issue. I need to chip away at other individuals and their issues to turn into an activist. However with her father's passing Hirunika has ceased her years old relationship with Randima Gamage after a common understanding. She said to media "Both Randima and I myself reached a choice to stop our relationship for some time, I don't comprehend what will happened later on until further notice we accept that this is the right choice to take."

"" Both of us fit in with political families, and now I need to move ahead with my father's political excursion as Randima finishing so. So we are not matches, Randima is the stand out shut to me alongside my father."

However on twentieth not long from now "Balaya" political gathering program on Hiru TV channel uncovered the Baratha Lakchman and her girl. Throughout the Balaya program UNP parliment part Sarath Manamendra demonstrated to some of Hirunika's photos likewise.However the system was broadcasted on Hiru TV without edditing.