Athula Adikari And Samitha Erandathi Mudunkotuwa - Love Story-2











Adikari Mudiyanselage Pubudu Athula Adikari was conceived on March 8 in 1966 at Mahawewa in the Chilaw District to A.m. Kumaradasa Adikari and Lalitha Wickremanayaka. Acclaimed artist Nelu Adikari is Athula's just more youthful sister. Athula's was a musical crew. Despite the fact that his father taught English and Science subjects at school, he wanted to play music instruments and chime in with Athula's mother who was a music and moving instructor. The foundation his sister and he got since their youth formed them to achieve the crest as of at present however they never had any proposition of picking music as their calling. Each one destined to this world is skilled with some ability to live. What exactly tallness they can ascend is chosen by their past Kamma (great deeds). However much you attempt to redirect one's way of fate, it won't change. Athula's was additionally a comparable story. Athula
http://thunpathrana7.blogspot.com/2014/08/athula-and-samitha-song.html

concentrated on the letters in order first at Ananda Vidyalaya, Chilaw where his mother was an educator. He then entered Royal College, Colombo through a Grade Five Scholarship. "I was at the lodging. After a couple of years I had an issue in discovering a spot to remain. My guardians who recognized that it was influencing my studies, took me once again to Ananda, Chilaw, when I was in review 9. What's more that was the way my destiny regulated me towards music," reviews Athula.

Athula examined Trinity College piano music upto grade 5. The Guitar was dependably a fascination. He learnt the Eastern music notes in singing from his mother. Music was his specialty, Tennis and Badminton were among his few pastimes. Neil Warnakulasuriya, a gentleman who was a couple of years senior to Athula, was likewise from the same town, Mahawewa. Neil was at Thurstan College, Colombo, and after his exams he chose to structure a band of his own. Neil and Athula knew one another since they were children. As Athula re-entered Ananda Vidyalaya, Neil who was looking for youthful artists welcomed Athula to go along with them. "My father constantly supported the thought, however Amma was not that upbeat and needed me to focus on my studies more. She realized that I would disregard my studies on the off chance that I began with music. Notwithstanding we, began our band `sunflower.