Vehicle was just loaned to me - Jackson Anthony



Prominent artiste Jackson Anthony today denied affirmations that an extravagance vehicle without number plates fitting in with a legislature service was recouped from his home.

He said at a media preparation that the vehicle discovered stopped by his living arrangement was not talented to him yet just given to him on an interim premise to be utilized for his Travel TV show creations so as to advance the organization's vehicles.

"I had requested a vehicle from the Micro Cars (Pvt) Ltd to make it simple for me to go for the TV show creations. The organization acquiesced to my solicitation and provided for me two just took the ribbon off new vehicles for each of the projects. Else, I would have needed to contract a vehicle and that would have taken a toll me an enormous sum," he said.

Mr. Anthony said a few print media distributions had reported that he had gotten three extravagance vehicles from a certain administration service.



"I have no association with any service," he said.

"In any case, two Police officers from the Kadawatha police headquarters had gone to my home and directed a request focused around data given to the 119 police unit and acquired an announcement from my wife.

"I told the Kadawatha police that the vehicle fit in with the Micro Car Company," Mr. Anthony said; including that the Police had additionally checked this with the Micro Car Company which affirmed what he had said and that the subtle elements could be acquired from the Kadwatha Police.

Police Spokesman Ajith Rohana said police had observed that the vehicle fit in with the Micro Car Company and not to any legislature service.