Divorced Roshan Pilapitiya Sad Story Video




We educated you of the news at some point back that the Roshan-Chaturika issue is no more. It additionally talked about the house that they together were building at Maharagama Almost around then the marriage separated and Roshan was allowed to sit unbothered in that house. Presently he has begun on a canned tin send out business.

In the wake of taking part in a meeting with the Sunday Rivira supplement he said that he was avoiding all exercises and that he had got into budgetary challenges.

"I willfully left a large portion of the exercises as I was included previously. After that I had no funds to live upon. Be that as it may I thought I will start once more. It was a direct result of this that I began once more. One can apologize when something happens at an unanticipated moment.i began this business movement and Polpithiyagama Thero helped me a ton. I don't go to reflect. What I did was just ponder that everything was makeshift. Presently I live alone ...... along these lines later on as well. My home individuals dislike about this choice of mine. Be that as it may I don't feel that when I when I'm with work. We can't live with material things dependably we live just for a brief time. Till we approach passing, what needs to happen will happen. We can't change that."