President Mahinda Rajapaksha VS Maithreepala Sirisena For Presidential Election Sri Lanka 2015











In what gave off an impression of being a major political system, the United National Party (UNP) today chose to help SLFP General Secretary and Health Minister Maithripala Sirisena as the normal contender for the promising new presidential race.

15.10: Ministers Maithripala Sirisena and Rajitha Senaratne recently touched base at the New Town Hall.

15.14: Former President Chandrika Kumaratunga and Duminda Dissanayake likewise arrived

15.20 Minister Maithripala starts discourse by recounting verses of the Dhammapada - says he is was the longest serving General Secretary of the SLFP

I have been with the SLFP for a long time and served as the General Secretary for a long time.

We have arrived at a concurrence with all the political gatherings.

I thank the UNP for delegating me as the normal hopeful.

I thank Ranil Wickremesinghe for selecting SLFP General Secretary as the basic applicant.

Previous President Chandrika Bandaranaike assumed a real part in overcoming terrorism.

I thank President Mahinda Rajapaksa and the security powers for winning the war.

eighteenth Amendment was a real hit to the popular government of the nation.

Peace has been tested today.i never thought the UNP or different gatherings would choose me as the regular competitor.

I couldn't even force pictorial warnings on cigarette parcels completely however I attempted my level best as the Health Minister.

Vote in favor of me at the promising new decision. I will abrogate the official administration inside 100 days of race.

We ought to create the economy of bequest division and private representatives. I demand Navy, Army and Police to make procurements for a free and reasonable race. I will secure everyone.there is no media opportunity in the nation today. Reality has been stifled. I will guarantee media flexibility.

The eighteenth amendment will be nullified, will likewise change the current appointive framework.

I will delegate Ranil Wickremesinghe as the Prime Minister.

My family was completely steady and supported me on this choice.

I will care for powerless individuals

Closes the discourse

Priest Rajitha Senaratne

This is the happiest day of my political life.

This choice is not against the President yet against his standard.

The war was begun by the Executive Presidency.

Fmr. President Chandrika Kumaratunga

I am thanking all the parts for permitting me to join this noble motivation

I'm exceptionally content about the open door given to come back to my base camp

I'm so content to come back to dynamic legislative issues

I was casted out from the SLFP.

We existed and battled inside the SLFP

Party approaches were debased.

Following nine years I have chosen to join politics.i got numerous solicitations to challenge as the normal restriction competitor however I rejected all the appeals.

I won't acknowledge any position.

Our lives are in risk however we chose to take this danger in the interest of the nation.

Maithripala Sirisena

Individuals will choose where the genuine Slfpers are

I have confidence in the Elections Commissioner.